This form is to be used to enrol in the NSW Maritime General Boat Licence Course for the issue of a General Boat Licence (for those persons 16 years+)
The following Units of Competency* are mandatory requirements to obtain a NSW Maritime General Boat Licence:
- (MEM50.8EA*) Carry out Trip Preparation and Planning
- (MEM50.9EA*) Safely Operate a Mechanically Powered Recreational Boat
- (MEM50.10EA*) Respond to Boating Emergencies and Incidents
- (SROYAC001B*) Comply with Maritime Rules and Regulations
Location: Course are held in Newcastle weekly
Cost of training: Boat Safety Course (BSC) and examination in a 2 -2 1/2 hours is $125.00 inclusive of GST
Payment: Course fees are to be paid in full at time of enrolment. All course details, online assessments, training manuals and materials will be forwarded to the student at this time.
Method of payment: We accept Direct Bank Deposit, Electronic Funds transfer (EFT) or secure payment through PayPal with Visa-Mastercard.(PayPal credit card payment can be completed in 2-3 mins.)
Payment Method Choice: If using a method other than PayPal please let us know in the box below as it may take a few days for the payment to show up on bank statements.
If you wish to pay by direct deposit or EFT our banking details are:
- Company Name - Blue Water Cruise Line Pty Ltd
- Bank - Commonwealth
- BSB - 062-826
- Account # - 1005 6552
Please continue on to finalise the enrolment process.