When training with All Hands on Deck Maritime Training our focus is providing you with the 'hands on' skills, knowledge and confidence to operate a vessel with safety.
Training Vessel (TV) Liberator is a sea going vessel with the following particulars:
- Built - 1985
- Make - Precision/Randell
- Length - 12.9 metres
- Beam - 3.85 metres
- Draught - 1.15 metres
- Survey category - 2C
- Engine - Sea water cooled 375HP Volvo
- Generator 240v - 1 x 6kva Isuzu
- Fuel capacity - 1600 Litres
- Water capacity - 200 Litres
- Holding Tank - Yes
- Berths - 3
- Range - 700 n.m.
- Deck gear - 1 x 30kg CQR anchor, Deck hose/Fire hose, 1 x 500kg SWL Derrick, 1 x pot hauler winch
- Electronics - Raymarine 24 mile Radar, Raymarine GPS, VHF radio, 27MHz radio, auto pilot, depth sounder, Compass, 406 MHz EPIRB, 12 man life raft,
- Crew - 2
Our Crew and Training Instructors are all certified mariners with over 70 years of combined maritime experience.
Return To Training Home Page